An Arkansas teenager has died in Sequoia County, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. Let’s see more details about the crash and what happened to the teenager.
What happened to the Arkansas teenagers?
|According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Ann An Arkansas teenager was killed this week after crashing into a bridge in Sequoia County.
Wednesday, officers responded to a collision on OK-101 near Muldrow. Shayla Carrillo, 18, of Fort Smith, Arkansas, was the driver when first responders arrived on the scene. She was found dead from her wounds, according to police.
Shayla Carrillo, 18, of Fort Smith, Arkansas, was the driver when first responders arrived on the scene. According to the soldiers, Carrillo’s car went off the road for an inexplicable reason, hit a bridge and then flipped one and a half times on top.
- The initial level of investigation has begun. The tragic accident happened in Sequoia County, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
- OHP said 18-year-old Shayla Carrillo died Wednesday, Jan. 18, after the car she was driving went off the road 11 miles north of Muldrow. Carrillo was pronounced dead at the scene.
- The cause of the crash remains under investigation. A Fort Smith teenager has died after an accident in Sequoia County.
An Arkansas teenager died after crashing into a bridge in Sequoia County this week, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. https://t.co/bpstEt7XgU
— FOX23 (@FOX23) January 22, 2023
Causes of road accidents
- Drunk driving.
- Driver distraction.
- Jumping a red light.
- Avoid safety equipment such as seat belts and helmets.
- Failure to observe the traffic lane and improper overtaking.
When an accident occurs in Sequoia County, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Stay at the scene of the accident;
- Checking the condition of all participants in the accident;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment and follow up details;
- Take pictures of damage and injuries to vehicles;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
Recent incidents in Sequoia County
Accidents in Sequoia County are a leading cause of property damage, injury and death each year.
In Sequoia County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (link is external) show that traffic accidents remain a major public safety concern. Accidents involving cars, trucks, cyclists, pedestrians and motorbikes are common, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, cycle and pedestrian corridors and road signs.
Oklahoma Department of Transportation
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation has published safety information regarding safety instructions for drivers crossing the Lane. Everyone should follow the rules and regulations carefully. This is a safe way to avoid collisions.
SEQUOYAH CO: All lanes of westbound I-40 are closed at SH-82 (mm 297) near Vian in Sequoyah County due to a crash. Drivers can detour by using northbound SH-82 to westbound US-64 to southbound SH-10.
Basic practices for safe winter driving: -Drive slowly. Snow and ice make streets slippery at higher speeds – Accelerate and slow down slowly. Accelerate slowly to regain traction and avoid stalling – Allow an additional following distance of 5-6 car lengths to stop.
How Did YouTuber Slick Goku AKA Reggie Groover Die? The cause of death has been revealed
Danny Farrol died after a long battle with cancer
Follow us at Twitter for more updates.