Arsenal 3-2 Manchester United ⋆ Somag News

Manchester United suffered a heartbreaking loss at the Emirates after going down 3-2 to league leaders Arsenal.

Arsenal started brightly, Edegaard had a shot blocked in the first two minutes, leading to a corner which United cleared.

Arsenal made some good moves forward but United’s defense was ready for danger.

A couple of tackles followed, Anthony was dispossessed and wanted a free kick but Anthony Taylor waved it away. Fernandez also thought he should be awarded a penalty, but VAR did not overturn the referee’s decision.

United made a breakthrough in the 16th minute when Marcus Rashford found the back of the net again, hitting them from 25 yards and finding the bottom corner.

However, the momentum didn’t stay with United as Arsenal held on to equalize in the 23rd minute when Xhaka fired at the far post where Nketiah was waiting to head home.

McTominay had a moment of brilliance, a powerful shot from outside the box which was saved by Ramsdale.

After A show missed a penalty, Arteta was booked for his reaction.

After the restart, Anthony made some good breaks but Arsenal covered him.

It was the hosts who took the lead in the 53rd minute with a good forehand that clumsily ricocheted past De Gea and tapped into the far corner.

However, United quickly equalized in an exciting game for neutrals! It was a corner kick which was initially served by Arsenal but Martinez headed it in, it was the Arsenal defence.

Nobody wanted to lose, but nobody wanted a draw either, and Arsenal surged forward again. United hit back, Eriksen blocked Edegaard’s shot.

See also  New Full Video Obdulia Sanchez & Leaked Video Obdulia Sanchez Sister Link on Twitter & Reddit

He almost got the second one, but he rattled the wood.

Arsenal were better as they kept up the intensity as they tried to regain the lead.

United managed to get back a great game from Fernandez Weghorst who played in Rashford. He was knocked down by Ramsdale, but the referee said it was a fair decision.

Saku was brought down by Shaw who was awarded a free kick in the penalty area. He jumped around the penalty area and the shot was deflected by De Gea.

United struggled to hold on to this tie and in the 89th minute Arsenal took the lead and Nketiah scored at the back post.

Woe to United fans who had a tough week after the derby.