After years of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled PSVR 2 during several announcements and blog posts over the past year. Since then, we’ve taken a look at the thing’s design, with redesigned controllers and a black and white color scheme. Now we even know the release date and it’s coming out on February 22nd.
PSVR 2 already seems to contain an excellent line of games, from horrors to shooters and more. Famous franchises are already appearing in the list and fans are eagerly awaiting the release of PSVR 2.
As the PSVR 2 launch date approaches, more games are likely to be announced. When they do, we’ll add them to this page. Right now, here are the confirmed games for PSV 2.
Confirmed list of games for PSV 2 right now
A bunch of new ones PSVR 2 were recently announced in an official blog post. We’ve updated the list below:
- After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
- Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
- Pred Your Eyes (Skybound Interactive, launch window)
- Cities VR (Fast Travel Games)
- Cosmonious High (Owlchemy Labs)
- Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition (Survios, launch window)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive, launch window)
- Demeo (Resolution Games)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
- Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
- Gran Turismo 7 (via free update to PS5 version of GT7)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
- Kayak VR: Mirage (Better Than Life)
- Kizuna AI – Tap the Rhythm! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
- The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
- The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 & 2 Remaster (Polyarc)
- NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., PS VR2 Free Upgrade)
- No Man’s Sky (Hello Games, launcher)
- Pavlov VR (Vanrupt)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead, free upgrade)
- Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free upgrade)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom, via free update to PS5 version of RE Village)
- Rez Infinite (Upgrade)
- Song in the Smoke (17 Bit)
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Enhanced Edition (ILMxLAB)
- Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, Free Upgrade)
- The Tale of Onogoro (Amata KK)
- Tetris Effect: Connected (Enhancement)
- Thumper (Drool LLC)
- The Living Dead: Saints and Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance, launch window)
- Vacation Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- What the Bat (Triband)
- Zenith: The Last City (Ramen VR, Free Upgrade)
Resident Evil 8
Resident Evil 8 will be coming to PSVR 2 at some point. The game will be fully playable, from start to finish, just like Resident Evil 7 was when it was released. We don’t have a release date yet, so stay tuned!
No man’s sky
No Man’s Sky has changed a lot since launch. It’s been available on PSVR for a while now, but this new version will take full advantage of the PS5. You will be able to complete the full game, but from a virtual reality perspective, going to the stars and building bases on alien planets.
Horizon The call of the mountain
A new Horizon game will appear on the PSVR 2 headset. It has been developed from the ground up for the PSVR 2 and will allow players to bring a completely new character to life. They will meet Eloy and other familiar faces, fighting in a hostile landscape full of dangerous robotic creatures.
Resident Evil 4 Remake
One of the biggest surprises of 2022 was the announcement of Resident Evil 4 Remake. There will also be some support for PSVR 2. We don’t know what that means yet, but it’s unlikely to be a full game. We’ll have to wait to get more information.
This is every PSVR 2 game that has been confirmed so far. As we learn about other games, we will likely be able to update this page with more information. For now, let’s assume that all of these games will be released in 2023, although it’s possible for games like Resident Evil 4 Remake that virtual reality features will be added later. Visit our page to find out everything we know about PSVR 2.
In other gaming news, it has been confirmed that Crystal Dynamics will end support for Marvel’s Avengers at the end of this year after the final update in March.