Who is Richa Rathore?
Richa Rathore is a well known Indian actress, model and dancer. Richa was born on January 29, 1993 in the city of Shimla, in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. She went to school in Shimla City, Himachal Pradesh, India and graduated from Loreto Convent Tara Hall and Jaypee University of IT. Richa played Neha in Zee TV show Kumkum Bhagya in 2018 which was her first acting. It was a big step forward in her life.
Then she got many more chances to act in short films like Catch the Light (2019), Divya Drishti (2019) and Radha Krishna in the role of Rukmani (2019). In 2021, Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha was the first show where Nandini Joshi was the main character. She says her family is the reason she’s done so well. She likes to dance and cook for fun. She has a huge number of fans on social media sites like Instagram and Facebook.
|Full name||Richa Rathore|
|birthday||January 29, 1993|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 years old|
|Name of the father||Not found|
|name of the mother||Will keep you up to date|
|siblings||Brother: Ankit Rathore
Sister: Shalini Rathore
|Famous for||Her screen presence as Nandini in the Apki Nazron Ne Samjha Show.|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|net worth||Rs. 50 lakh Indian Rupees|
Some things you might not know about Richa Rathore
- Richa Rathore is an actor from India. In 2022, she played the main character Ghazal in the Zee TV show Rabb Se Hai Duaa.
- Richa was born in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh to a family of Pahadis.
- Richa moved to Mohali, Punjab, where she used to work for a multinational company, right after her bachelor’s degree. Richa spoke about it in an interview with a news agency.
- Not only was I in Chandigarh, I also worked in Mohali for two years. It’s like my second home. I like the parks very much. It’s a nice place to live.”
- She was featured on the music album Shimla The Ghar which was released in 2016. It was Richa’s first project as a leading actor. After that, she was on the music album Ja Tujhko in 2017.
- Richa’s first TV show was the anthology show Savdhaan India on Star Bharat in 2018. She was featured in the episode “A Bride’s Worst Nightmare” of the show.
- In 2018, she played Neha in the TV show Kumkum Bhagya.
- She was in TV show Yeh Ishq Nhi Aasan in 2019. In the same year she played Priyal in the TV show Naagin.
- In 2021, she played the lead role of Nandini in Hindi TV show Aap Ki Nazro Ne Samjha. However, the show was taken off the air for having a low TRP.
In an interview with a media company, Richa spoke about her show Rabb Se Hai Duaa. She said she always wanted to work on a set with a Muslim background. She said,
- Richa said in an interview that she likes to play different types of instruments.
- Richa likes to keep in shape. She often shares pictures of her workouts on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- Richa loves dogs very much. Cady is her dog’s name.
- She is often seen drinking alcohol at various times and places.
Also Read: Chris Eubank’s Wife Karron in 2022, a Glimpse Inside the Famous Masterchef Star’s Family Life
Richa Rathore’s friends and partners
At this time, the 28-year-old TV actress is still in a relationship. She is currently doing Apki Nazron Ne Samjha, her new show. She is known for her role as Nandini, a girl from Gujarati.
In her recent interviews, she chose not to talk about her marriage plans. Soon she will talk about how she got married. At the moment she is single and living in Mumbai to work on her acting career.
Richa Rathore joins Karanvir Sharma in Rabb Se Hai Dua
Richa Rathore has now joined the cast of Prateek Sharma’s Rabb Se Hai Dua. She is best known for her role as Nandini in Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha which ended in October last year. Aditi Sharma and Karanvir Sharma are also on the show. So where had she been all this time? “An actor’s job is tough because after a show is over, he has to do a lot of auditions and ‘mock takes’. I did the same. I was almost done with some projects or wanted to be a part of them, but they didn’t materialize. It was’nt easy. But I used this time to try a new way to make money: TVCs. In the meantime I shot some commercials.”
She says: “As an actress, I know it’s a process and you have to wait. Sometimes a new show doesn’t come out for more than a year. Some days you feel down, but other days you feel hope. So you’re going back and forth between hope and sadness. When the time is right and the project is good for you, like mine is with Rabb Se Hai Dua, it all falls into place. It’s about moving on, being there, doing your job and doing your best.”
She means it when she says the project is good for her. She says: “After the end of my last daily soap, I said more than once that I wanted to do a show with a Muslim background. So I was quite happy when I found out that my wish had come true. I’m quite an interesting person too. I play Ghazal who is full of life, has a modern take on it and is Bindaas. At least as a character, I like how khul kar life ko jiyo behaves (smiles). The show asks some important questions and is about two weddings. Both the plot and my character are fantastic.”
Also Read: Zabi Khan Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
frequently asked Questions
Who does Richa Rathore live with?
Richa Rathore is not married yet, so single.
How old is Richa Rathore?
In 2021 Richa Rathore will be 28 years old.
How tall is Richa Rathore?
Richa Rathore is 5ft 5in tall.
When was Richa Rathore born?
Richa Rathore was born on January 29, 1993 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Read More: Shivam Sharma Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy & More